Henry Flach

23 November, 1835 - 13 November 1896

Introduction

Brewery Information

Photos

Knife

This advertising knife dates from the period between 1897 and 1920 when the brewery was sold to the American Brewing Company. It accurately depicts the brewery located on the Northwest corner of 31st and Masters Streets, including the wagon shed and boarding house located on the Northeast corner.